Oil-injected screw compressors with a delivery track record of over 1,000 units for users all over the world
KOBELCO started to manufacture and provide oil-injected screw compressors in 1974. Since then, we have delivered over 1,000 units to users inside and outside Japan for use in a large number of applications. Examples include hydrogen gas, helium gas, coke oven gas and gas turbine fuel gas. A recent example is low-pressure engine fuel gas for LNG carriers.
Oil-cooled (wet) screw compressors inject oil into the compressor chamber. The applied oil creates a seal between the rotors that improves volumetric efficiency, making these compressors suited to applications involving high pressures and compression ratios. The compressor capacity can be adjusted by a slide valve mechanism, reducing energy losses from load fluctuation.
- Single-stage models (one-stage compression) and tandem models (two-stage compression) are available.
Models with maximum airflow of 34,000 m3/h (for suction) and maximum discharge pressure of 100 bar(g) are available.
The capacity can be adjusted with a slide valve (from 15 to 100%), enabling energy-saving operation.
- KOBELCO's proprietary oil-separation system design minimizes the amount of oil contamination in the process gas.
- The optimum lubricant oil type can be selected to match the process gas and application. Kobelco-branded oils can be supplied.
The lineup includes advanced wet screw compressor that inhibit the effects that the process gas dissolved in the lubricant oil has on the bearings.
- Hydrogen process (liquefaction, PSA)
- Fuel gas compressors for gas turbine generators
- Fuel gas compressors for LNG carriers
- Helium process
- Pressure swing adsorption
- Fuel gas for low pressure engine for LNG carriers
- Boil-off gas for LNG terminals
- Cokes oven gas