compressor Oil-free screw
Oil-free screw compressors with a delivery track record of over 2,500 units all over the world
Since starting to manufacture and provide oil-free screw compressors in 1955, KOBELCO has delivered over 2,500 units to users all over the world representing a large number of applications such as oil/gas, oil refineries, chemicals and ironmaking.
Oil-free (dry) screw compressors prevent oil contamination of the process gas. They can rotate at high speed, and are suitable for applications with large airflows and high compression ratios.
- Models with maximum airflow of 143,000 m3/h (for suction) and maximum discharge pressure of 45 bar(g) are available.
- No restrictions on supported gases. Suitable for gases with variable molecular weights*1, polymer-generating gases*2, dirty gas*3, dusty gas*4 and others.
- Any of several shaft seal systems can be selected to match the application, ensuring long-term stable operation.
- Lineup includes advanced dry screw compressor models that reduce cost and save space.
- Highly reliable and efficient rotary lobe blowers are available, manufactured primarily for use in DRI (direct reduced iron) plants.
- Offshore/onshore vapor recovery units
- Petrochemical process (PP/PE, styrene monomer, butadiene)
- Hydrogen process
- PP/PE recovery
- Off-gas for oil refineries
- Cokes oven gas
- Soda ash